My friends.

POSTED IN | 9:08 AM


I'm going to dedicate this post and many more to my friends. My sweet talented friends that during the last 2 years in college kept on amazing me with crazy cool ideas and concepts and on top of all great friendship.


This is Maggie. One of them. She posted this on my FB today. I'm posting these photos for her!

"Aleathea Maggie Walker wrote: ps. you shouldput me on your blog. im def the hottest shit out there right now... lolz."
11 hours ago ·

I shot this in the studio somewhat for fun and somewhat to practice this lighting for another portrait I did. (coming on my next post.) Had loda fun to tear down my boyfriend's T-shirt (:


Much Love,
M.


check out Maggie's stuff here:
http://www-acad.sheridanc.on.ca/staff/goldchai/2010/student_sites/Walker_M/Pages/Main_Page.html
SUBSCRIBE

0 Responses to 'My friends.'

LEAVE A COMMENT

Archives